Friday, December 3, 2010

[Robotech Robolinks] LITTLE BUNDLES OF ROBOT JOY


Ever since I was 8 years old I loved this toy line. When I got a Force 2X for the first time, it was before I knew of Robotech and at a K-Mart. I mention the K-Mart thing cause in the time that I knew the line was around, that was the only store I ever found them. Had I been able to find them at Toys R Us or a Children's Palace maybe I could have gotten a Force 50 or 51 as a kid, but I didn't.

And when it comes to what I did get, it wasn't much. I had the Force 20, 21 and 22 sets. I was a poor kid, so getting the smaller sets was perfect. I had only one larger set, the Force 41. Those 4 sets were enough for me as a kid, they got plenty of love and affection from me. Of course as an adult, I was able to grab the sets that escaped me as a kid. Now I get to make much larger robots. The following shots are of the combined Force 40, 41 and 42 (or more accurately, C-10, C-11 and C-12).



The problem is now I want more, and I am looking to anybody who has some to trade or sell me. And I don't just want the Revell Roboteh Robolinks, I'll take anything related to these, from any country.

And with that little bit of begging, I'll with finish! :)



タカラ合体戦士ブロックマンを探しています。合体戦士ブロックマンが買い取り致します。項目がありましたら、私にE-メールしてください。

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I loved Robolinks as a kid too! I currently have complete sets of Force 20, 21, 22, 30, 31, 32, 40, 41, 42, 50, and 51. These are the only ones I can find. You mentioned Force 10, 11, and 12. Do you have have more info on these sets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those sets are just condensed versions of the Force 2X series. They are just the robots with armor, no vehicle pieces included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any pictures of what comes in each set? I've looked all over the net and I can't find pictures anywhere of force 10,11,12,20,21,22 ? Also do you know if the pictures on the box always match the toy contents inside the box? because i bought a force 11 and the picture on the box has a red/white robot in blue armor but the contents of the box are a yellow.blue robot in grey armor.Also the little silver pilot robots are there multiple variantions on them?...I have 1 sitting , 1 slightly bent and 1 standing, then I have a whole other type standing . Hope you can help :)the_hunted_wolf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was some good info. I see some small bits here and there and then some bad bits too. There's just not enough interest in this small line for anybody to do a full site about it. It's kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete